Sharing my reflections

When I read my Bible and have conversations with God there are times I just feel like I gotta share it...here is my place to share with you...Recently I heard a quote "“Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.” (Edmund Burke ).I hope to help you "digest" along with me what I am reading and reflecting on.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 9 thinking back

Galatians 3:6-9 (New Living Translation)

6 "In the same way, “Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.” 7 The real children of Abraham, then, are those who put their faith in God.

8 What’s more, the Scriptures looked forward to this time when God would declare the Gentiles to be righteous because of their faith. God proclaimed this good news to Abraham long ago when he said, “All nations will be blessed through you.” 9 So all who put their faith in Christ share the same blessing Abraham received because of his faith"

Take time to read the scripture again and ponder the fact that as children of God,we are blessed.We are to be a blessing.I need to ask myself...do I radiate Jesus Christ on a daily basis with the people I meet,whether I work with them or the ones I will only see that one time? Today...I am blessed how can return that blessing as an offering to God?


No comments:

Post a Comment