Sharing my reflections

When I read my Bible and have conversations with God there are times I just feel like I gotta share it...here is my place to share with you...Recently I heard a quote "“Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.” (Edmund Burke ).I hope to help you "digest" along with me what I am reading and reflecting on.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Keep your servant from deliberate sins!
Don’t let them control me."Psalm 19:13
I was at work. 4 hours into the 12. I was challenged.Challenged and had to make a choice.I wish I could say I immediatly responded the way I should have but I can't.Smack in the middle of this challenge God brought this bit of the Bible to my memory, opened up a time frame for me to lean up against a wall(literally)and think about my actions,my attitude and pray.It's interesting how a verse can speak directly to me and God does a check-up to see if I have taken it to heart.Really taken his word seriously.It is just as amazing how a heart can do a u-turn when scripture is prayed, and the heart's compass is directed back to God.




No comments:

Post a Comment