Sharing my reflections

When I read my Bible and have conversations with God there are times I just feel like I gotta share it...here is my place to share with you...Recently I heard a quote "“Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.” (Edmund Burke ).I hope to help you "digest" along with me what I am reading and reflecting on.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not calling it a failure ... BUT -"a new start"!

o Boy- January? Really? That is a LOOONG time ago.:)In case anyone reads this - I HAVE read my Bible since than.PTL! The honest thing is I realized that I would be in the Old Testament till mid -summer and it deturred me a bit...well,slightly much. I would think of this blog knowing I should "do" something with it than have the excuse"o well,no one reads it anyway".I came across a site of someone I don't really,really know - they had a link to this site! It which spurred me on.I have a bad habit of starting something and not sticking to it...(obviously). I am brainstorming and processing the idea that I will post what I have been Reading and my ponderings on it, hopefully inspire others through it.It will be my walk in the Bible...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment